CHANCE Helical Pile – Engineering Seminars (CPD)
The primary focus of the CHANCE Engineering Seminar is to provide know-how and techniques to ensure the correct application, material selection, installation and specification of Chance® Helical anchors and helical piles. Participants will be given a thorough theoretical review of helical piles including Helical PULLDOWN® Micropile (HPM) (compression) used in structures requiring deep foundation support and helical anchors (tension) used in earth retention structures. The insights, knowledge and techniques acquired during this course will allow participants to gain a strong insight into the design, install, and specification of helical piles and anchors utilizing the latest developments in steel foundation technology.
Who Should Attend?
Geotechnical engineers, Structural engineers, project engineers, project managers, project estimators and construction supervisors involved in the design, installation or material specification of anchors and pile foundations for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- Professional Development Hours (CPD)
- FREE copy of HeliCAP® v2.0 Helical Capacity Design Software, a retail value of £250
- World-class education on helical piles
- Seminar Content
- History of Helical piles, and Helical PULLDOWN® Micropile
- Applications and Product Design Methodology
- HeliCAP® v2.0 Helical Capacity Design Software Demo
- Health and Safety aspects of installation
- Installation Methodology,
- Helical Torque Correlation method
- Case Studies
- Helical PULLDOWN® Micropile
- Lateral Stability and Corrosion
Can’t wait? Schedule a lunch/learn for your company, Contact Us today
Register Today – For Future Seminars